SafeSquid for Linux SWG safesquid-2019.0206.1745.3-swg-standard released
From Secure Web Gateway
Revision as of 13:29, 14 February 2019 by Santosh.thorat (Created page with " '''Improvements'''<br/> #Introduced extra debugging information in client response headers. #Optimization of web server response header profiling. #Display tabulate...")
- Introduced extra debugging information in client response headers.
- Optimization of web server response header profiling.
- Display tabulated connection information in logs like output of netstat command for inbound and outbound connections.
- Introduced support for SSL session tickets.
SafeSquid now supports use of SSL session tickets in accepted connections.
Startup Parameter "USE_SESSION_TICKETS" is set to "0" by default, set it to "1" to enable this feature.
- SSL Session Timeouts increased from 6 minutes to 1 Day.
The SSL sessions now have longer timeouts, to reduce protocol renegotiation.
- SafeSquid failed to block downloads of files when policies were created on basis of content type.