Difference between revisions of "SafeSquid for Linux SWG safesquid-2019.0806.1738.3-swg-standard released"
From Secure Web Gateway
(Created page with " '''Improvements''' #Added factors for reliable creation of Application Signatures. #Users can override Application Signatures with Custom Request Types. #Increased session...")
Latest revision as of 12:54, 14 August 2019
- Added factors for reliable creation of Application Signatures.
- Users can override Application Signatures with Custom Request Types.
- Increased session cache clean cycle to 8 days.
- Detect client closure when retrying a failed connection to remote web server.
- Prioritize threads - listen_and_accept threads get high priority, request handling thread gets mid-priority, and threads handling clientpool and serverpool get low priority.
- Prevent repeated logging when client stops writing but is still waiting to get data from web server.
- Introduced a delay of 100ms when retrying in event of DNS resolution failure.
- Improved detection of closed or hung connections.
- Memory leak when SSL clients close connection, in events of blocking, before the template is served.
- Incorrect detection of private categories.
- Restored support for automatic retry if remote web server drops connection before receiving request headers.
New Users? Getting_Started
Download SafeSquid ISO to create your appliance.
Download safesquid-2019.0806.1738.3-swg-standard.tar.gz tarball for up-gradation or If you already have Linux 14.04 machine.