SafeSquid for Linux SWG safesquid-2019.0206.1745.3-swg-standard released
From Secure Web Gateway
- Introduced extra debugging information in client response headers.
Additional header fields added in response headers for debugging purpose.
- Optimization of web server response header profiling.
- Display tabulated connection information in logs like output of netstat command for inbound and outbound connections.
- Introduced support for SSL session tickets.
SafeSquid now supports use of SSL session tickets in accepted connections.
Startup Parameter "USE_SESSION_TICKETS" is set to "0" by default, set it to "1" to enable this feature.
- SSL Session Timeouts increased from 6 minutes to 1 Day.
The SSL sessions now have longer timeouts, to reduce protocol renegotiation.
- SafeSquid failed to block downloads of files when policies were created on basis of content type.
Identified the flaw and fixed it.
New Users? Getting_Started
Download SafeSquid ISO to create your appliance.
Download safesquid-2019.0206.1745.3-swg-standard.tar.gz tarball for up-gradation or If you already have Linux 14.04 machine.