SafeSquid for Linux SWG safesquid-2019.0329.1502.3-swg-standard released
From Secure Web Gateway
- Optimized memory utilization of SSL cache stores.
- Improved DoS detection when client sends a request but closes connection before reaching logical milestones.
- Flush SSL_CTX cache used for SNI.
- Disabled session caching in SSL_CTX used for SNI.
- Detection of closed peer connection when buffering response from a remote web server.
- Fix for vulnerability in the file lookup on disk.
- Fix for bug in detection of old files when downloading updates.
- Fix for bug in cookie reconstruction.
- Fix for bug in handling Range in HTTP response headers.
New Users? Getting_Started
Download SafeSquid ISO to create your appliance.
Download safesquid-2019.0329.1502.3-swg-standard.tar.gz tarball for up-gradation or If you already have Linux 14.04 machine.