Use Corporate CA with SafeSquid
From Secure Web Gateway
- Access the Self-Service Portal from SafeSquid website
- Then login with your credentials
- Home page contains your Activation key details
- Then click on Manage Certificates tab
- If this is the first SSL Certificate generation for SafeSquid, click on Generate
- If you have already generated an SSL certificate for SafeSquid, click on Re-Generate
- Note: Re-generation of certificates will replace the existing certificates
- By default – Generate Self-Signed certificates is selected, change that to Upload Enterprise CA
- Step 1:
- Then browse your corporate CA private key file,
- Note: File containing only PrivateKey is acceptable. File containing both PublicKey and PrivateKey or only PublicKey will be considered Invalid.
- Step 2:
- If the uploaded PrivateKey has been encrypted with a Passphrase, select the option Have Passphrase. Type the Passphrase and Validate Private key
- If the uploaded PrivateKey does not have any Passphrase, choose Does not have passphrase and Validate Private key
- On successful validation of the uploaded PrivateKey
- If you want to use the same Passphrase that was used to generate your existing Corporate CA, choose Retain Passphrase andUpload Key
- Else chooseDo Not Retain Passphrase and give a new Passphrase andUpload Key.
- You will see prompt regarding upload status whether successful or not.
- Then click on download icon to download your certificate.
- Install this certificate in client browsers.
- Step 3:
- Access the SafeSquid interface and go to support and click on refresh subscription details or restart SafeSquid service
- Then configure your HTTPS inspection on SafeSquid interface
- Now, access Any HTTPS website and verify the HTTPS Certificate information
- If you are facing any issues, then access the SafeSquid server and run the below commands:
rm -rf */*
- Restart the browser
- Then access any website and check your certificate
- Further any issues please contact SafeSquid support at email@example.com