- I uploaded my activation key, still SafeSquid UI is showing Failed to set Subscription details
- After uploading the activation key, I am getting the template on browser proxy server refusing connections
- Unable to see subscription details on support page from SafeSquid User Interface
- SafeSquid server is unable to contact SafeSquid Subscription server
- The file(activation key) was not uploaded correctly.
- The file name you uploaded is other than actiavtion_key
- After uploading the activation key, page is showing proxy server refusing connections
- SafeSquid service restart was not done properly
Case 1 : Check for activation_key file on the SafeSquid server.
Run the below command and check for the file
If the file was not found, then upload your activation key again and click on restart
Note : Restart SafeSquid service from SafeSquid Interface will work, only if the monit service configured properly on SafeSquid server.
Otherwise, you can directly restart the SafeSquid service from LINUX box by using below commands
Case 2 : Check the connection to the Subscription server, by using following commands
After uploading the activation key, page is showing proxy server refusing connections
SafeSquid restart was not done, start the SafeSquid from the server console by using below command