Safe Search is not working
From Secure Web Gateway
You have enabled all the entries required for Safe Searches, but you are able to access the in appropriate content through search engines, then follow the below steps to Troubleshoot
- Test your configuration once. All required entries must be enabled.
- Then test your HTTPS Inspection enabled or not. If if not enabled see our document - How to configure HTTPS inspection
- Then check the SSL certificate in the browser.- Testing the SSL Certificate ( in Firefox)
- Removes the cache and restart the browser and test it again.
- You may see block template when "Text Analyzer" and default entry to block pornogrophy in policies and profiles are enabled.